RE: [kidsgames] KidsGames.sourceforge.net

Hello Erik

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Erik wrote:

<snip>

-->I would think that sourceforge is set up for each project to have its own
-->entry,

This is definately true.

--> not several small projects under one umbrella project.

I don't think that it is prohibitive, as long as it is handled fairly
intelligently.

--> I would think
-->asking them to create a kidsgames section would be a better move...

It may well be and I will discuss that with the administrator's to see
what they think.

--> Possibly we
-->can use kidsgames.sourceforge.net as a metaproject, to point to other projects
-->that are edutainment in nature? Maybe organize "collection" projects where
-->several smaller programs are bundled? *shrug*
-->

That is along the lines of what I'm thinking.  I'm assuming that we will
have several tools for kidsgames developers including the database, KGB,
whatever the Library and it's corresponding API get's called, and these
may or may not be their own sourceforge projects.

--
Jeff Waddell
jeff@smluc.org

Kids Games Project Coordinator