[kidsgames] Re: your mail

Hi Brian,

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Carrie Thompson wrote:

-->Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:27:55 -0500
-->From: Carrie Thompson <carriebthompson@home.com>
-->To: Kidsgames <kidsgames@smluc.org>,
     Jeffery Douglas Waddell <jeff@smluc.org>
-->
-->I have registered at sourceforge as briandthompson I am not sure how the
-->sourceforge "works" but the site itself looks well developed and maybe an
-->excellent resource of knowledge.
-->

Great, I don't know how it all works yet either.

This is a learning experience for us all.

I'm wading through the source forge documentation myself at the moment...

Brian has been added to the developer's of kidsgames....

Not sure what all that will give you brian, our project is number 2600 and
it's called kidsgames, so you, just search on the main page for kidgames
and then click the link that comes up.

-->-
-->kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
-->body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org