Re: [kidsgames] Re: []

I'm shocked to obvserve that your mail program is NOT y2k compliant.
Did you know this?

On 16 Feb 2000, Michael McGlothlin wrote:

-->Date: 16 Feb 00 23:45:34 CST
-->From: Michael McGlothlin <mcglothlin@netscape.net>
-->To: kidsgames@smluc.org
-->Subject: [kidsgames] Re: []

The above is part of the full header from your message -- you will notice
that it says "16 Feb 00" where it should read "16 Feb 2000".  I noticed
because I sort my mail by date and yours was placed "before "1 Sep
1999" which confused me until I looked at the headers.

It looks like you use USANET web-mailer? whatever that is and you may not
have any control over what it does to your mail, but I wonder if it has
given you difficulty getting you mail delivered?  If you can fix it please
do, if not consider a different method of email that IS y2k compliant.

 -->
-->If you need help let me know and I'll try to get time to help since I've
-->worked w/ SourceForge before.
-->

Thanks for the offer to Brian, I assume it extends to the rest of us :)

Sincerely,

--
Jeff Waddell
jeff@smluc.org