RE: FW: [kidsgames] word familiarity

I just read an on line FAQ about importing ascii files to databases, in
starbase and think that this maybe an easy way of getting the words in and
working on the soundfiles and relationships later.  I will look into
importing yawl and get back to everyone, I am very excited...   but dinners
waiting

               									Brian