Re: [kidsgames] sending wordbase

Brian Thompson wrote:

> Can you tell me how?
>
>                                 Brian
> >
> > can you put in in the sourceforge area?

Sure:

1) Visit http://sourceforge.net

2) Create a user account for yourself so you can login.

3) Login - and look for 'Create a project' - click that
   and fill in all the forms.

4) *HOPE* that your project is accepted by SourceForge's owners
   (I'm sure they'll go for this one providing you choose
   a suitably "Open" source license for the project)

5) If it is then within 24 hours or so, you'll get emailed
   instructions on how to set up a web site, how to use CVS,
   how to set up mailing lists, how to allow or deny write-
   access and administrative privilages to your co-developers,
   etc, etc.

It's REALLY easy.  Email me privately if you need help - I've
done it twice now so I'm beginning to learn the ropes.

--
Steve Baker                  http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1
sjbaker1@airmail.net (home)  http://www.woodsoup.org/~sbaker