Re: [kidsgames] word familiarity

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Paul Kienzle wrote:

<snip>
-->I'm not proposing anything, I'm just trying to figure out how I might
-->use the information in this database, whatever it might be.

It seems that it would be nice to simply do a query against this database
and display the resultant picture, and play the resultant sound, when the
approriate letter is hit in lletters.

-->  Can someone
-->please suggest some applications that will use it, so that I can get
-->a sense of what sort of information might be in it.

Did what I say above make sense?

-->  Or the flip side,
-->why gather data for which we cannot think of any use? Thanks!
-->

Good question, I hope you see some of the uses now.

--
Jeff Waddell
jeff@smluc.org

Kids Games Project Coordinator