[kidsgames] New content creation tool

Here's Innovation3D, which may be very useful in the type of programs
we're concerned with:

http://innovation3d.sourceforge.net/

From the website: "Innovation3D is a well-featured, open source,
3-dimensional modelling program developed for Linux.  Work on I3D began
when I was frustrated from the lack of tools available for Linux 3D game
development.  While excellent libraries exist (such as Mesa and PLIB),
the lack of content creation tools was evident."

-