[kidsgames] A polite request

Since this mailing list isn't very high traffic anyway, I was wondering
if those of us who are actively working on developing edutainment
software or who are developing useful tools (like Steve's Pretty Poly
Editor) could post regular updates of their progress.  It would help us
keep interested in the whole venture, and if you're stuck at any point
we might be able to suggest useful ideas.  And it might spur some others
of us to start writing our own programs!

-