[kidsgames] Kids Banking Program.

A week or so ago, I discussed an idea I had for a program that would
simulate a bank for children to keep their allowances and savings in.

There seemed to be some interest in it - and I finally got around to
finishing it off well enough to be useful.

Anyway - if you want to play with it, enhance it, tell me it's
rubbish, etc, etc, you can find it here:

    http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1/toys

It's still called 'Bank of Daddy'.

It has already been pointed out that I spell the word 'cheque'
the English way and not 'check'...the American way.  This
would normally be defensible - except that the program works
in dollars.

Anyway, I'm probably not going to do much work on it - so
if anyone else wants to take it over, just let me know and
I'll be happy to 'pass the baton'.

The main thing it needs is a password system on the parental
parts so that children can be left to check out their accounts
without risk of them cheating and 'adjusting' their balances!

--
Steve Baker                  http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1
sjbaker1@airmail.net (home)  http://www.woodsoup.org/~sbaker