Re: [kidsgames] Typing/Reading Tutors

I guess I did jump the gun and did not even think about pre-existing
programs. Maybe I should have just stated my observations that I was pretty
intrigued that a 12 year old could be captivated by a typing speed test
game. She was absolutly thrilled that she increased her speed and accuracy
by 2 words a minute in two days. The other one that got her was a simple
computer chess game. I guess this would fall under the heading of usability
or behavioral observations. If this is outside the scope of the list let me
know. Keep plugging!
Robert

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the