Re: [[kidsgames] Kidsgames]

On 12 Nov 1999, Michael McGlothlin wrote:

-->Date: 12 Nov 99 13:48:54 CST
-->From: Michael McGlothlin <mcglothlin@netscape.net>
-->To: hack@altavista.net, kidsgames@smluc.org
-->Subject: Re: [[kidsgames] Kidsgames]
-->
-->Try http://gumby.penguinpowered.com/kids

Is this still working.  I just tried it and had no luck...

--> which I just popped up w/ a
-->discussion forum for the subject. It is a fairly reliable server. Only
-->sometimes the cleanup people reboot the machine by accident at night.

hmmm, got an UPS?

--> CVS I
-->don't see the need for at this time as I don't see any real code yet.

Address I hope in previous message.

--> Of
-->course this is all just secondary to the anything they want to throw up on the
-->main page. :) Not trying to steal anyones thunder here.
-->

thunder, how do you STEAL thunder? hmmmm. ;)

Jeff

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org