Re: [kidsgames] Kidsgames (fwd)

Looks like a good idea. Would be very easy to publisize by sending a
note(s) to school with the kids. Most of the teachers I talk to have net
access.
Robert

At 05:08 PM 1/23/00 -0600, Jeff Waddell wrote:
>forwarded per Norbert's Request.  Thanks Norbert....
>
>Jeff

Dutch, so feel free to correct the grammer). Hi folks, on 12 Nov 1999 I
wrote a bit on educational games on Linux and said that I was sure we could
do better. After this I wrote Math Literature and Skill Literature (and
some other non-educational programs for Linux), but the problem I discussed
before still remains. Most educational games that can be found on the web
are just funny, not informative and most Linux developers just don't know
what good educational games should be like (even though

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org