Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:44:30 -0600 (MDT)
From: Daniel Kulinski <dkulinsk@kulinski.net>
To: kidsgames@smluc.org
Subject: What I have

I am one of those bastards you all love to hate.

I have two children, one 2.5 years old and on 6 months old with Downs
Syndrome, so my interest is high in this project.

Here is what I have:
==========================
Server:
468DX4/100
32MB RAM
Dedicated Debian 2.2 (frozen) box
Mail server
Web Server
GCC installed
700MB space

Development Machine:
AMD Athlon 700MHz
256MB PC133 Ram
ATI All-In-Wonder 128 w/32MB ram
13GB harddrive for windows
Astra 2000U scanner
HP CDWriter
Creative DVD-ROM
3.1 GB harddrive for Linux (Debian, Woody)

MUD Server/Virtual Hoster:
Sparc 2 w/ 50MHz processor
64MB ram
400MB hard drive

Wife's machine:
P120 w/ 92MB ram
2GB hard drive

I run over a 144 iDSL connection.  I can host downloads if you like
however I don't have much space on the dedicated servers to do this, but
my Athlon machine is usually in Linux from about 11pm to 6pm on weekdays
(from when I go to sleep to when I get home from work).

Right now I have little to no programming skills.  I am currently trying
to learn C++.  I am a full time Debian user also.

Thanks,
  Dan Kulinski

-
kidsgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe kidsgames"