Re: [kidsgames] What I have (fwd)

Daniel Kulinski wrote:

> HP CDWriter

  ...did you know that there is a class action lawsuit pending against
HP for selling these *nasty* CD writers?   I'm told they are about to
settle out of court - and you stand to collect $200 if you sign up to
the class action before the end of this year.

Since I bought mine for $80, settling for $200 seems pretty good!

I don't have the URL for this - it was mentioned on slashdot about
a month ago - email me privately if you can't find it.

--
Steve Baker   HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
              WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>

-