Re: [kidsgames] Equipment Survey

Kidsgames Project Coordinator - Jeff Waddell wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I would like to initiate an Equipment Survey as to what we each have and
> how we are utilizing it.
>
> I'll explain what I now have and what I would like to have to be able to
> move forward more quickly on this project.
>
> I expect each of you to do the same.

I have a pair of old 486DX 33 motherboards, 20MB of RAM between the two
of them (i think) a couple of 130 MB hard disks, and various other
parts.

I will gladly donate them to a worthy cause, and I'm sure my wife will
be happy to see them go ;-)

--
Sincerely,

Kirk Ismay                              kirk_ismay@users.sourceforge.net