Re: Light Princess, was Re: [kidsgames] Generic adventure game engine

Hi Terry,

Count me in :)

Would you like to register lightprincess.sourceforge.net and put the code
there, having the kidsgames site point to it or would you prefer to have
me put this into the main kidsgames.sourceforge.net site as a subproject?
(Did that question make sense?)

Some comments follow.