[kidsgames] Light Princess is now on Source Forge

Hi, This message is for those who were following
"The Light Princess" discussion (and anyone else
who's interested).

"The Light Princess" is to be a graphic adventure
game based on the story by George Macdonald.  We
are hoping to develop the script, characters, and
graphics and so forth, and cooperate with another
project on developing an appropriate game engine
to drive it (there are a number of such projects,
but we haven't settled on anything as yet).

I have started two forums on Game Engine design and/
or selection, and also on tools to use for the
artistic elements of the game (in addition to the
usual Open Discussion forum).  I would like to invite
you to have a look at the project on Source Forge,
especially (but not only) if you'd like to contribute:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/light-princess

Thanks, please come visit the forums -- we need some
input on the game design decisions!

--
Terry Hancock
hancock@earthlink.net