RE: [kidsgames] sending wordbase

Sorry it has been so long.  My daughter is going to be born tomorrow and due
to complications in the pregnancy I have been consumed in the past 3 months.
I hope to return in earnest to the dictionary database design sometime in
the next month or so.  I think I am going to reformat what I've got in a
dBase format for easy access.  I am also hoping that the newest version of
StarOffice has more capability in the multimedia realm.  Well wish me luck.

                                                       Brian Thompson