RE: [kidsgames] sending wordbase

Hi Brian,

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Brian Thompson wrote:

-->Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 23:04:52 -0400
-->From: Brian Thompson <briandthompson@home.com>
-->To: kidsgames@smluc.org
-->Subject: RE: [kidsgames] sending wordbase
-->
-->Sorry it has been so long.

Apology accepted.  Can you accept mine for not getting your wordbase at
least onto an ftp site?

-->  My daughter is going to be born tomorrow

Congratulations!!!

-->and due
-->to complications in the pregnancy I have been consumed in the past 3 months.

I trust nothing life threating.

-->I hope to return in earnest to the dictionary database design sometime in
-->the next month or so.

We look forward to your work.

-->  I think I am going to reformat what I've got in a
-->dBase format for easy access.

If dBase is better for you.

-->  I am also hoping that the newest version of
-->StarOffice has more capability in the multimedia realm.  Well wish me luck.
-->

Good LUCK!!!

--
Jeff Waddell