Re: [kidsgames] a game for kids!

Hi Jeff,

I don't why you can't access my web page, I tried this morning and
everything is OK.
http://website.lineone.net/~a-m.mahfouf/kard.html
I think I will have to re-write the code for my Kard game because it is not
very good. And it does only work with a screen resolution of 800x600.
I wrote another little game Kalcul (additions, substractions,...) with the
same code than Kard ;-)
and another one :  KHangMan based on the HangMan game. That last one
installs nicely on several screen resolutions and can be easily adapted to
suit different needs. I am currently doing it in French.
As I am a beginner, I would be grateful for any feedback. The games are very
simple for the moment but children like them.
I would like to include sound but so far I had no time to begin that...
Thank you,

Anne-Marie
a-m.mahfouf@lineone.net

-