[kidsgames] UIs for kids

I started up a separate mailing list a few months ago to work on
guidelines for user interfaces that were specifically intended for
kids.  I hoped to get some HCI (human-computer interfaces) people on the
list, along with representatives from various desktop environment and
window manager projects.  I didn't get too many HCI folks, but I did get
people from KDE, GNOME, Windowmaker, etc.  We had a pretty good
beginning discussion, but it has languished recently.  I'm mentioning it
here in the hope that anyone interested in this might read through the
archives <http://www.seul.org/archives/kidsui/> and consider joining
in.  Take a look and do what you think best.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just

-