Re: [Re: [[kidsgames] UIs for kids]]

Michael McGlothlin wrote:

> Could you sign your mailing lists up at egroups? They allow people to access
> email lists via a web interface. I'm getting ready to start killing all my
> mailing list subscriptions as they are to spammy for me and that way I could
> still be a member.

Nope, sorry.  We provide the mailing lists on our own servers.  We haven't head any real spam
problems, and for the infrequent lists that have been discovered by the spammers, we just set
them to only allowing posts from list members.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just

-