Re: [[kidsgames] UIs for kids]

Michael McGlothlin wrote:

> Doug Loss <dloss@suscom.net> wrote:
> >  I'm mentioning it
> > here in the hope that anyone interested in this might read through the
> > archives <http://www.seul.org/archives/kidsui/> and consider joining
> > in.  Take a look and do what you think best.
>
> You should give the site a different UI if it's about UI's. Have you looked at
> Phorum or something like that?

Well, that site is an archive of a mailing list, and is intended for use by people discussing
kid's UIs, not particularly by kids themselves.  It's not intended as a web-based forum.
Besides, we weren't talking especially about web-based UIs, but more generally about OS and
program UIs.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just

-