[kidsgames] Sticker Book

Hi! I've got a new version of sticker book out there:

	http:/users.powernet.co.uk/kienzle/stickers

It's the first revision in over a year but still pretty minor.  New start
screen; better access to config; tooltips; better directory handling;
better handling of screen size; print button; german translation.  It also
includes a couple of scenes submitted by others.  Keep them coming!

It would be wonderful if someone could build a Debian package for it.
Also, I would love to know if it can run under cygwin with the windows
version of the gtk toolkit.  I suspect not since I make use of some
pretty obscure X features (e.g., pointer confinement), but it is worth
a shot.

Paul Kienzle
pkienzle@kienzle.powernet.co.uk

-