Re: [kidsgames] Sticker Book

On Sat, 4 Nov 2000, Paul Kienzle wrote:
> Hi! I've got a new version of sticker book out there:
>
> 	http:/users.powernet.co.uk/kienzle/stickers
>
> It's the first revision in over a year but still pretty minor.  New start
> screen; better access to config; tooltips; better directory handling;
> better handling of screen size; print button; german translation.  It also
> includes a couple of scenes submitted by others.  Keep them coming!

Cool.  I'll have to give it a try.

> It would be wonderful if someone could build a Debian package for it.

It's in progress.  The fellow who is working on it is still going through
the new maintainer process, though.

The kids love stickers, btw.

Attached is an icon I made for stickers (a scaled .tif made from one of
the supplied images in the package) to pretty up the icon box in the kids'
wmaker dock.  Feel free to include it in the package.

Ben

icon_stickers.tif