[kidsgames] Fw: Re: KGB v.0.0.1

Jeff and I have been corresponding off-list about this a bit due to my not
getting my replies to the list.  Here's what I'm thinking about for a search for
development candidates for KGB.

First, let's list all the features our ultimate engine would have, probably
categorized as must have, ought to have, and would be nice to have.

Once we narrow the search down we can ask individual members of the list to
take a more detailed look at one or another of the candidates and give us a feeling
about how good a fit it would be to our needs.  How does that sound?

If everyone agrees with this approach, let's brainstorm our KGB (Kids Game
Builder, but I like the initials) feature set.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give

-