Re: [kidsgames] IRC server up

> If you're having trouble connecting because of ident, I turned off that
> requirement. There's an eggdrop bot (aout) on #kidsgames happily logging
> everything that gets said. I'll post a web link to the logs once there's
> something to look at ;) An info bot is a great idea.. anyone feel like
> writing some tcl? :)

Ok, I took my own challenge and wrote an infobot script for eggdrop. It's
now running (for testing) on #kidsgames at core.hardline.org. Just type
'!help' for instructions. It will also greet you with a little blurb
about the project when you log in, in case nobody's around.

    \|/    -segfault-
   (O O)
  ^  V  ^   "640k ought to be enough for anybody."
///( . )\\\   -- Bill Gates, when asked about DOS's 640k barrier
 ---m-m---

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org