[kidsgames] Faq-O-Matic

I spent all day Friday learning about this thing and implementing it
for my club (Southern Missouri Linux User's Club [smluc.org]) and
today I've made it work for us.

You can see it by pointing your browser to
"http://smluc.org/cig-bin/kgfom?auth="

Once you are in please look around and add stuff, because it needs lot's
of answers and my connection is unbearable slow....

It looks like I'm going to need a lot of help populating the thing.  For
me access is very slow, I'm hoping that for most of you it will not be.
My work ISP is not well linked it appears, and my home ISP is even
worse... I hope to change home soon, and work won't matter in a month as
I'll be at home full time....

Let me know how the speed is and if it's unbearable slow for everyone else
too.  We will move it to some faster server somewhere....

Jeff Waddell
jeff@smluc.org

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the