Re: [kidsgames] potential engines for kids programs

> From: Doug Loss <dloss@csrlink.net>
> To: kidsgames@smluc.org

> PowerPak Game SDK
> <http://www.angelfire.com/va/powerpakgsdk/>

> MAGE Adventure Game Engine
> <http://mage.rulez.org>

> GAMES (GNU Animation Multimedia Entertainment System)
> <http://members.xoom.com/bitwize>

> Modular Game Base
> <http://nobs.cs.mcla.mass.edu/~jareth/game/>

> ClanLib
> <http://www.clanlib.org>

I went to look at all of these. ClanLib seem to be the most advanced, it actually has
a dozen games being worked on.
All the other ones seem to be in various stages of completion, but by just looking at
the web sites, it was hard to figure out what they could actually do and how well.

When I can spare a couple hours, I'll download them and see if they can actualy be
usable.

Chris.

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the