Re: [kidsgames] The Linux Show

Hi Doug,

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Doug Loss wrote:

> I was on The Linux Show (an internet radio show) last night as a
> spokesman for seul-edu.

I tried to listen, but RealPlayerG2 would not cooperate.

>  While there I managed to mention that Jeff
> Waddell from the Southern Missouri Linux User's Club had started
> aproject for developing edutainment software for kids.

Thank you very much I appreciate it.

>  I didn't have an
> opportunity to get a URL out or info about signing up for the mailing
> list; sorry.

It's alright, we'll get more people as our project gets more mature.

>  You can hear the show via Real Audio or IceCast at
> <http://www.thelinuxshow.com>.  We were on in the last half hour of this
> hour and a half show.

Tried several times with x11amp and G2 but no luck.  Sometimes technology
just doesn't work.....

Anyway, I wanted to make sure to thank you for mentioning our project on
air.

Sincerely,

Jeff Waddell
jeff@smluc.org