Re: [kidsgames] the webpage

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Chris Ellec wrote:

> Jeffery Douglas Waddell wrote:
>
> > stickers Paul this thing is GREAT!!!!!!  It needs work, but WOW.... I like
> > it and my daughter does too :)
> >                 From me:  needs a way to save the drawing (seems to do
> >                                 this sort of automatically but segfaults if
> >                                 I pick what it seems to have
> >                                 saved, perhaps an oversite on my part?)
>
> it does the same thing for me ....
>
> I'll checkt out the other ones you mentioned, there are some I hadn't seen before.

ok.

> I'm having problems with my ISP right now,

happens.

> can't log in from Linux,

Did it work before, and they changed something or what?

> only Windows
> ... Netscape crashed once already trying to write this message.... !!

Netscape is not on my good list as a mail client.  I've been using pine
(cli based but VERY powerful) for a long time now.

> Not much help from tech support yet ...

That's too bad.

> The GPL experience is severely restricted today..

hmmmmmm.  It's amazing the gpl stuff works at all :)

Jeff

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org