[kidsgames] Status

Can anyone give me a detailed status report as to how things are going here.

For example, has anyone started on a design for a program. Has "scalable" been defined yet - after reading things, I'm still at a loss as to what this term means here - perhaps a comprehensive definition could be put at the website.

I've seen much discussion about various technologies but to my mind, we usually design programs before we discuss technologies that could be used.

Let's not fall into the trap of endless technical discussion and lose sight of what everyone is really trying to achieve.

I'd also like to know if developed software is supposed to be entirely developed using Linux. Since you mention multimedia, does anyone here have experience developing animations and video - does anyone know what is available for linux users to develop this sort of content. I'd be very interested to see just how everyone intends to approach this area.

Are there any primary school teachers here?

Best of luck to everyone.

Roman.