[kidsgames] Dorling Kindersley

Dear all

I want to start putting pressure on Dorling Kindersley for them to port
their eductational software to Linux.
I have one of their CDs just now ( for Microsoft OS ) and the contents of
the disk seem to be mostly the animation and sound files. I would be
relatively easy for them to port it to Linux, they would only have to write
the interpreter that calls all of these files. There is no "rocket science"
in the software as most of their titles will run on a 486 33Mhz machine.

Any ideas how we can petition them and show that there is a demand for these
products?

Robin

P.S. Are there any mice designed specifically for children, nice and small
for their hands?

Dr Robin Smith 0171 843 8726

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the