[kidsgames] Re: Kids Game Builder version 0.0.1

Hello Bruno,

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Bruno De Bus wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Jeffery Douglas Waddell wrote:
>
> > Hello all you coders,
>
> Hello
>

> > [Snip]
> >
> > First we define a control panel, can we reuse the panel from gnome in a
> > very cut down on configured form?
> >

> Is the gnome control panel not too simple for the job?

It may be, I've not looked at it's code.

> All those
> rectangle shaped buttons are not very appealing to me.

Agreed, although I thought the themes gave abilities to change that I
could be wrong.

> Shouldn't we have a
> panel that is capable of handeling large sized and weird shaped buttons (
> big round buttons, tux shaped buttons, animated buttons, U name it).

Sounds wonderful.

> Couldn't we  use a new Imlib(2?)/XShaped kind of buttonbar.... using
> themes?

I don't know, can we?  Would you like to investigate the gnome panel
ability (and or what would require modification?) to handle what you want
here.

> Bruno De Bus

Thanks for the input

Sincerely,