Re: Kids Game Builder version 0.0.1

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Jeffery Douglas Waddell wrote:

> Hello all you coders,

Hello

> [Snip]
>
> First we define a control panel, can we reuse the panel from gnome in a
> very cut down on configured form?

Is the gnome control panel not too simple for the job? All those
rectangle shaped buttons are not very appealing to me. Shouldn't we have a
panel that is capable of handeling large sized and weird shaped buttons (
big round buttons, tux shaped buttons, animated buttons, U name it).
Couldn't we  use a new Imlib(2?)/XShaped kind of buttonbar.... using
themes?

> [Snip]

Bruno De Bus