[kidsgames] Re: GUIs und kinder

Jeffery Douglas Waddell wrote:

> What does semi-pro mean?

It means I've spent way too much money for someone that no longer
plays professionally. Basically the quality is good enough to
do professional production, but you would expect more from a studio
that was charging you by the hour. All of these expensive goodies
were purchased before I had a family :-)

I use to play professionally and do some limited production work.
But if I factored in the cost of the equipment, I never made
money. Matter of fact, I've done gigs where the band's drink tab
was more than we made at the door.

> I look forward to it.  Are you aware of Rosegarden?

Yes. Though I haven't played with it in some time.

Has anyone given any thought to programming languages or
environments. Seems like it would be nice to provide
some time of framework/language/visual design environment
so that non-programmers could develop content. I'm not
that familiar with the Mac, but I've heard that Hyperstack
was like this.

Thomas
-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the