[kidsgames] Linux For Kids

hello everybody,

I am getting closer to my self imposed deadline of October 1st as a lauch date
for http://www.linuxforkids.com/

To get some feedback before I get my feet wet, I set up the following link :
http://www.linuxforkids.com/linuxforkids.html for people on this list to look
at.

It's pretty sad that I can barely list 10 titles currently available for
children. But that's one of the reason I started this page on the first place,
and also why this list exists ! I guess Jeff and I reached the same level of
frustation around the same time ...

All comments are welcome, and of course if you know of more titles, let me
know !!!!!

Chris.

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the