Re: [kidsgames] Linux For Kids

Chris Ellec wrote:

> hello everybody,
>
> I am getting closer to my self imposed deadline of October 1st as a lauch date
> for http://www.linuxforkids.com/
>
> To get some feedback before I get my feet wet, I set up the following link :
> http://www.linuxforkids.com/linuxforkids.html for people on this list to look
> at.
>
> It's pretty sad that I can barely list 10 titles currently available for
> children. But that's one of the reason I started this page on the first place,
> and also why this list exists ! I guess Jeff and I reached the same level of
> frustation around the same time ...
>
> All comments are welcome, and of course if you know of more titles, let me
> know !!!!!

Chris,
For your purposes at what age does one cease to be a kid. I'll see what I can
come up with. I thought I would bring it to your attention that SEUL is in the
process of creating a formal database for their software list so that educators
can query it. I just put up the current state of the discussions at
http://cran.mit.edu/~hopcroft/database.html. Any input is appreciated. You can
keep to this list if you wish since I'm now subscribed I will see it.

Bob

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org