[Libevent-users] How can I write exact length of a evbuffer?

Hello everybody. I am a new user of libevent. I can't find the correct API
to do my work.
I had found the API:

int bufferevent_write_buffer(struct bufferevent *bufev, struct evbuffer
*buf);
It will send all data of evbuffer. But I just want to send a special
length not all.

And API:
int bufferevent_write(struct bufferevent *bufev, const void *data, size_t
size);

It require me copy out the data from evbuffer, I think it's inefficiency.

So, is there andy API like:
int bufferevent_write_buffer(struct bufferevent *bufev, struct evbuffer
*buf, size_t size);

It just send size of data in but?