Re: [Libevent-users] Simple question about multithreading SSL bufferevents.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:23 PM, John <jjchnk-libevent@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nick,
>
> I have made my code capable of running multiple sets of single-threaded SSL bufferevent+event_base (i.e. works with current libevent 2.0) as well as able to run fully multithreaded (breaks with current libevent 2.0) I will be happy to test the changes in my real softwarewhich would probably be a better stress test than the simple test software I posted before.

Cool!  In that case, the best way to test would be to either take the
current git master, then merge in the branch "21_deadlock_fix" from
https://github.com/nmathewson/libevent/ .

Alternatively, you could wait for 2.1.3-alpha, which I hope will be
out pretty soon.

best wishes,
--
Nick