Re: [Libevent-users] Regarding Libevent Crash Issue

Hi Azat,

Are there known usages of libevent within Android applications ?
In my experience JNIs are really tricky to debug for memory corruption and given the event driven nature, doubly confusing.

Is there an official jni for libevent. I'm wondering whether that would be a good direction to explore for Vijay, else consider evaluating jzmq for his use case, if design of the remote side is still work in progress.