Re: [Libevent-users] https support within libevent

On 30 Aug 2011, at 11:54 PM, Nick Mathewson wrote:

Folks have submitted patches, and I commented on the patches to
suggest revisions, and they never revised. I can try to look more
closely in the future.

I did find this mentioned previously:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3036905&group_id=50884&atid=461324
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3036914&group_id=50884&atid=461324

I have an existing server implementation that needs https in addition to http, so using a completely different implementation is quite a change for us.

Will give this a try and confirm whether it works.

Regards,
Graham