Re: [Libevent-users] Faking EVLOOP_NO_EXIT_ON_EMPTY on earlier versions

On 08/17/2016 04:12 PM, Azat Khuzhin wrote:
It probably would be, but we're required to use standard Debian release
versions of packages.

Even when they are incredibly out of date.
Is it always should be *stable*?

Since there is 2.1.4 in sid,
https://packages.debian.org/experimental/libevent-dev

P.S. I do want to push 2.1 into debian, since I don't think that it is
buggier than 2.0.x, but I'm not sure when it will happen if it will of
course.

That would be *awesome*.

No, it doesn't need to be stable... it just needs to be signed Debian packaging.

-Philip