[Libevent-users] Re: [patch] Add callback for handling incoming connection errors

Hi Nick,

Is there any issues with this patch I should fix?

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 1:07 AM, Constantine Verutin <cverutin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Currently, there is no way to inform user about some type of http connection errors(like network timeout). The gencb will be still called if invalid http request was encountered, but the error kind is not exposed. Is some situatons, we need all this info(like for logging purposes). So, here's the patch which adds the possibility to set the connection failure callback for the evhttp instance. It adds new function - evhttp_set_errorcb() to set the callback. Also, it makes the contents of evhttp_connection_error enum public

--
WBR,
Constantine