[Libevent-users] Opaque data on callback?

I'm new to libevent...

I'm writing an app that needs async DNS.  While I have the core of this
working, I have some "private data" that I want to associate with each
name that is being looked up, so it would be Swell if the
evutil_addrinfo was actually a structure that contained:

- a void pointer for private data
- a struct addrinfo

so in my callback function I could use the private data pointer to
easily and quickly access some context information about the answer I
just got.

Or something functionally equivalent.

Suggestions?
--