Re: [Libevent-users] Fwd: Welcome to libevent-users

On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 04:30:08PM +0800, Anty Rao wrote:
> Hi Azat
> I break on event callback, here is the result:

Can you describe behaviour of the program more?

I.e. when event callback is triggered, after specific timeout?
Does read/write callback triggered before?

Or you can add some logs into you application and post them here.

Also you can enable libevent internal logging with
event_enable_debug_logging().