[Libevent-users] Clearing read timeout on bufferevent

Hi.

Dumb question… I have a bufferevent that I’m using to talk transactionally to a server.

I might set a read timeout, send a request, and then when I receive the reply, need to clear the read timeout (since I’ve gotten my reply and the connection is “idle” until there’s another pending request on the wire).

How do I do this?

I tried:

bufferevent_set_timeouts(sess->bufev, NULL, NULL);

but that didn’t work.  I’m using 2.0.22 on Fedora 25.  What am I doing wrong?

-Philip