Re: [Libevent-users] Clearing read timeout on bufferevent

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 4:03 AM, Philip Prindeville
<philipp_subx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Dumb question… I have a bufferevent that I’m using to talk transactionally to a server.
>
> I might set a read timeout, send a request, and then when I receive the reply, need to clear the read timeout (since I’ve gotten my reply and the connection is “idle” until there’s another pending request on the wire).
>
> How do I do this?
>
> I tried:
>
> bufferevent_set_timeouts(sess->bufev, NULL, NULL);

Well this should work:
https://github.com/libevent/libevent/blob/7dedc077aa15d592c538121c7d5f2727f682d5a6/bufferevent.c#L439

Can you provide add a sample to reproduce this? Or/and can you try
build libevent using referenced tree and check with it?