Re: [Libevent-users] [nicholas.marriott@xxxxxxxxx: libevent and invalid fds]

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:32 AM, Nicholas Marriott
<nicholas.marriott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ah, hmm... I've checked FreeBSD and it is the same, EPIPE, I don't have
> a NetBSD box but I might be able to set one up tomorrow night if nobody
> with one speaks up.

I'm asking around; I'll let you know if anybody tells me they can test NetBSD.

Right now, I'm guessing that when we test NetBSD, we will find that it
says EPIPE too.  If so, great!  We can apply your patch.  If not (that
is, if we find that NetBSD says EBADF)  then the simplest solution for
now seems to be just making the "continue" in your patch disabled on
NetBSD.

--
Nick