[Libevent-users] HTTP Persistent Connections and request level timeout.

Hi,

 I am maintaining  a pool of outbound evhttp_connections. However I need these connections to be persistent as well as allow the requests made from this connection to have a timeout.
 I would appreciate it if someone could validate the approach I've listed (problem summary also explained in detail) at
         http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9396672/how-do-i-use-persistent-http-connections-and-set-request-level-timeout-using-lib

--
Sanjiv Raj

p.s - This is my first question on this list, and so am not very familiar with posting rules regarding outside links.